Amelia Island State Park sits at the southernmost end of the 13-mile barrier island in northeast Florida for which it’s named.
Travel By Vacation Rental was founded by veteran travel writers Noreen Kompanik and Kristi Dosh. Along with our other travel writer friends, we're highlighting terrific houses, condos and other types of unique vacation rentals around the world.
- Charleston Historic District Vacation Rentals with Sweet Southern Style
- Jasper or Breckenridge: Which Rocky Mountain Destination is Best for You?
- South Coast Winery Resort and Spa in Temecula, CA
- Unique Valle de Guadalupe Wine Country Vacation Rentals
- 9 Reasons You Should Be Booking a Vacation Rental