If the idea of a dream trip to Fiji seems out of your price range, think again. An unforgettable trip to Fiji pairing affordable luxury without the crowds can be just a plane ride away! The months of September and October are low season in Fiji, which makes it the perfect time for travelers to get the most out of the slow season for fast travel!
According to a recent study, travelers are becoming savvier in 2023 with how and where they travel, seeking ways to budget trips and get more bang for their buck, often leaving them with the ultimatum of choosing between affordable and luxury. With the rise of the all-inclusive in 2023, travelers don’t need to make the tough decision between a budget-friendly getaway and a luxurious private island escape. VOMO Island Fiji allows savvy travelers to stretch their dollar and get the most out of their epic vacations with a curated, one-stop-shop setting at a value-driven price point (no surprises here!).
Needless to say, the recent skyrocketing price of airline tickets has put a dent in travelers’ pockets; however, travelers from Vancouver, San Francisco and Los Angeles can experience non-stop flights to Fiji via Fiji Airways with flights starting at $600. A stark comparison when compared to the cost of round trip airfare to Japan which is running $3,000 and up from North America in the summer of 2023!
Once on-island, guests at VOMO Island Fiji will find an affordable luxury escape within reach, replete with meals, Fijian culture immersion, ocean adventures, and more, all included in the nightly rate:
- Use of all non-motorized water sports including snorkel equipment, sailing craft, windsurfers, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks
- A daily guided snorkel safari at 11am by boat
- Unlimited access to the island’s private nine-hole golf course and tennis courts
- All meals throughout the stay at the Rocks Bar Beach Club and Vuda Reef Restaurants
- Nightly canapes/snacks at the Rocks Bar for sunset
- Fijian cultural Meke dance show and Lovo feast + Kava Ceremony each Wednesday evening
- Resort Manager’s cocktail party Wednesday evenings
- Complimentary mocktails, sodas, mixers, bottled still and sparkling water, juices, barista coffees and specialty teas
- VOMOfit morning exercise classes with the Resort’s Personal Trainer Naruma
- 4 hours of Babysitting services per day
- Free use of Kids Village with supervised activities for children 3-6, 7-9, and 10 years
- Plus, no Resort Fees and Porterage!
As one of Fiji’s most value-driven luxury all-inclusive Resort destinations, Luxury Beachfront Villas for two start at $1,130 per night inclusive of all meals and a multitude of activities.
As of August 2023, USD $1,000 will buy you FDJ $2,230, which will get you a Beachfront Villa for one night on a 7-night stay using VOMO’s Longer Luxe offer!